Sales Director EMEA (m/f/d)
va-Q-tec stands for vacuum, qualitity and technology. The company is a leading provider of high-tech products and solutions in the field of thermal energy efficiency and temperature-controlled logistics.
Products from va-Q-tec are used as insulation for refrigerators as well as for the transport of vaccines and other termperature-sensitive goods that are shipped in va-Q-tec containers and boxes. The thermal insulation technology plays a key role here and is also used in building insulation. With its products, va-Q-tec makes an important contribution to the efficient use of energy and resources.
va-Q-tec AG, which was founded in 2001 and is rapidly growing, has its headquarter in Würzburg and another production site in Kölleda. Ten foreign subsidiaries in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America establish the group as a global player with more than 650 employees.
- Lead the Regional Sales Manager team for the EMEA region functionally and actively steer the individuals and their activities
- Strategic development of the sales structure in the key markets
- Analysis of customer potentials, development of new and existing customers and establishment of sales channels
- Establishment of a contact network with airlines, forwarders and integrators within the EMEA region
- Management of strategically important contract negotiations with existing or new customers
- Achievement of budgeted revenue for the EMEA region
- Annual revenue budget planning for the EMEA region
- Intensive customer support for strategically important customers
- Continuous update and management of relevant information in CRM (Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Forecasts)
- Several years of experience in sales in Clinical Trials, Healthcare, Pharma, Logistics or Aviation
- Several years of leadership experience
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Strong willingness and skills to solve problems
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Business fluent in English, knowledge in German preferred
- Teamplayer mentality
- Strom business acumen
- Ability to cope with high pressure and deadlines
- Intercultural competency
- Willingness to travel
- Customer- and Service oriented mentality
Ms Melanie Gilbert
Alfred-Nobel-Straße 33, 97080 Würzburg
Tel. +49 931 359 42 0
Great! Then apply directly via our online application portal or give us a call if you have any questions.