Regional Sales Manager BeNeLux (m/f/d)
va-Q-tec stands for vacuum, qualitity and technology. The company is a leading provider of high-tech products and solutions in the field of thermal energy efficiency and temperature-controlled logistics.
Products from va-Q-tec are used as insulation for refrigerators as well as for the transport of vaccines and other termperature-sensitive goods that are shipped in va-Q-tec containers and boxes. The thermal insulation technology plays a key role here and is also used in building insulation. With its products, va-Q-tec makes an important contribution to the efficient use of energy and resources.
va-Q-tec AG, which was founded in 2001 and is rapidly growing, has its headquarter in Würzburg and another production site in Kölleda. Eleven foreign subsidiaries in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America establish the group as a global player with more than 600 employees.
- Business development with existing and identification of new customers (focus shippers); support of partners such as airlines, freight forwarders or integrators in the region
- Negotiations of commercial terms
- Ensure "total customer satisfaction" by anticipating customers' needs and offering the hightest sales, product and service quality
- Implement cross functional sales synergies with focus on our thermal packaging solutions
- Implementation of standard operating procedures
- Monitoring of market developments and competition
- Promotion of va-Q-tec products
- Reporting to the senior management regarding results and developments in the region
- Maximize sales volume with respective customer/product segment
- Continuous update and management of relevant information in CRM (Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Forecasts)
- Representing the va-Q-tec Group in front of the customer
- Provide sales plan/forecast and budget management
- Background in Sales in Clinical Trials, Healthcare, Pharma, Logistics or Aviation
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Strong willingness and skills to solve problems
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Business fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge in German preferred
- Teamplayer mentality
- Strom business acumen
- Ability to cope with high pressure and deadlines
- Intercultural competency
- Willingness to travel
- Customer- and Service oriented mentality
Ms Melanie Gilbert
Alfred-Nobel-Strasse 33, 97080 Würzburg
Tel. +49 931 359 42 0
Great! Then apply directly via our online application portal or give us a call if you have any questions.